IRLOGI SEPTEMBER 2018 WEBINAR
“AIRBUS: IMAGERY, TECHNOLOGIES and PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES “
UK lead for Partnership and Industry Relations, AIRBUS
Register here https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1857989227039635201 for the webinar on 27 September 2018 starting at 13:00 Irish time.
Airbus is a major player in the Earth Observation domain with a range of satellite sourced products. However, they are now actively seeking collaboration/partnership agreements with persons or organisations to test new innovative ideas for the use of their products and the integration of their products and technologies with other third party data and technologies. This relatively new move by Airbus into this ‘partnership space’ opens interesting and potentially profitable opportunities for individuals, small, medium and larger businesses and the public sector to develop new business opportunities or to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Arsim’s presentation will:
- highlight the Airbus products which are available;
- describe some of the neural network-based feature extraction work which Airbus is undertaking;
- mention the innovation challenges which Airbus is conducting;
- outline the partnership arrangements which are possible within the new Airbus approach.
Arsim Shillova is a specialist business improvement and capture management professional, whose progressive global career has been based upon a platform of knowledge and success, working with major private and public sector clients. Further information about Arsim can be found on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/arsim-shillova-mba-768a68a/.
If you wish to see any of our 14 past monthly webinars please visit our IRLOGI web site at www.irlogi.ie
The topics covered in the past webinars include:
- Drones (June 2017);
- Open Geospatial Consortium (July 2017);
- UN Global Geospatial Information Management Core Datasets (August 2017);
- The EU’s GDPR Privacy Regulations (September 2017);
- Open Street Map Ireland (October 2017);
- Copernicus Climate Change Service (November 2017);
- Key Geospatial Trends (December 2017);
- Data Cubes (January 2018);
- GI and Development Challenges in The Gambia (February 2018);
- The Innovative use of Spatial Data and Technologies in Irish Local Authorities (March 2018);
- Security and Privacy: Should GI Professionals Worry About Them (April 2018);
- Processing Point Cloud Data: New Developments at the Cutting Edge (May 2018);
- Public Consultation with Drones, LIDAR and Gaming Technology (June 2018);
- Semantics and Geography (July 2018)